Tuition & Payment Details
Enrollment for all programs is for the full school year (Sept-June), or the remainder of the school year if enrolling after September, except for the Chiquitos program that can be by the semester or school year.
Our school year is made up of 2 semesters, Fall semester 1 (Sept-Jan) and Spring semester 2 (Feb-Jun). SiW follows most but not all of the public school calendar, see our school year calendar for details. Read our Tuition Agreement below.
You can enroll at any time & tuition will be prorated.
Sibling Discount: 10% discount for 2nd child & 15% discount for 3rd child
- Tuition does not include annual (school year) registration fee of $50 [all programs except preschool], $100 [preschool].
- Monthly installments are based on full school year. Tuition will be prorated if enrolling after the start of a semester. Both the number of installments and the monthly tuition may be different (higher or lower) than the published rates for prorated tuition.
1. Enrollment is for the full school year (Sept to Jun) or the remainder of the school year if enrolling after September, except for the Chiquitos program that can be by the semester or the school year (see program descriptions for details). The fact that tuition and fees are payable in installments does not constitute a fractional agreement.
2. Full (semester) tuition or 1st monthly payment plus a non-refundable registration fee are due with registration. The registration fee is due once per school year (not included in tuition prices) — $50 for all programs except the Preschool which is $100. There are no pro-rated discounts, credits or refunds for partial months attended, vacation, illness, and/or cancellations due to inclement weather.
3. Tuition may be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), check (payable to Spanish Immersion Workshop) or cash by special arrangement. Monthly tuition installments require automatic credit card billing and a signed ‘Tuition Agreement and Automatic Credit Card Billing Authorization’ form.
The 10 monthly installments per school year are based on the full school year tuition which is broken down into 5 equal monthly installments per semester (this is not a month-to-month enrollment).
**Monthly installments do not correspond to classes in a month, this is only a convenience payment option of the full tuition.**
4. New students can join a program at any time on an open enrollment basis. The tuition will be prorated accordingly. Both the number of installments & monthly tuition may different (higher or lower) than the published rates for prorated tuition.
5. The 2 payments per school year (one each semester) tuition option price listed reflects a 5% discount.
6. There is a sibling discount of 10% for the second and 15% for the third and fourth child enrolled from the same family.
7. A $30 late charge will be added to the payment if it is not received within 10 days of the due date.
8. There will be a $35 fee for checks returned as uncollectible.